The Victorian Curriculum in South Africa
The VCAA has provided expert curriculum advice and examination moderation to South Africa's
Crawford Schools since 2000.
The Crawford Schools' senior secondary examination processes and papers are reviewed and moderated by the VCAA and are then granted equivalence to VCE examination processes and papers in corresponding fields of study.
Students are issued with a certificate endorsed by the VCAA upon completion of their VCAA-moderated examinations. This certificate is not a VCE, but it may be used to support university entry applications.
The Crawford Schools also deliver the General Achievement Test (GAT).
Participation in the GAT enables the Crawford Schools to compare the progress of their students against the global cohort of VCE students.
The GAT is delivered at five Crawford campuses, in the Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban areas:
- Crawford College La Lucia, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Crawford College Lonehill, Gauteng, South Africa
- Crawford College North Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Crawford College Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Crawford College Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa