Schools are required to finalise VCE Unit 3–4 enrolments by this date. Initial enrolment data is critical for VCE Units 3–4 because it is used:
- to develop the 2020 VCE examination timetable
- for planning associated with the administration of the GAT and VCE external assessments
- to identify schools for the School-based Assessment Audit.
Schools are recommended to finalise the following data by this date:
- VCE Units 1 and 2
- VCAL Certificates and VCAL units
- VET Certificates and units of competency
- Registration of International Baccalaureate (IB) students (Year 11 and 12).
Schools may modify enrolment data after this date.