In support of schools delivering remotely, the VCAA has developed a new set of resources to assist teachers to prepare their students for external assessment.
A selection of the 2019 VCE Written Examinations have been made available on the Insight Assessment platform. The Platform is a web-based application that enables assessments to be delivered to students online. Access to these examinations on the Platform will assist teachers and students to identify any real or perceived gaps in learning that can then be addressed as part of their examination preparation.
- Business and Economics - Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Industry and Enterprise, Legal Studies
- Digital Technologies - Computing: Software Development, Computing: Informatics, Algorithmics
- English - English, English Language, English as an Additional Language (EAL), Literature
- Extended Investigation
- Health and Physical Education - Health and Human Development, Physical Education, Outdoor and Environmental Studies
- Humanities - Religion and Society, Geography, Global Politics, Sociology, Philosophy, Revolutions, Ancient History, Australian Politics, Australian History, Texts and Traditions
- Mathematics - Further Mathematics, Mathematical Methods, Specialist Mathematics
- Performing Arts - Drama, Dance, Theatre Studies
- Science - Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Psychology, Environmental Science
- Technologies - Food Studies, Agricultural and Horticultural Studies, Product Design and Technology, Systems Engineering
- VCE VET Programs - Business, Community Services, Sport and Recreation, Music Sound Production, Health, Hospitality (Kitchen Operations), Hospitality, Engineering Studies, Information, Digital Media and Technology, Furnishing, Integrated Technologies
- Visual Arts - Media, Art, Studio Arts, Visual Communication Design
- Languages - Arabic, Chinese First Language, Chinese Second Language, Chinese Second Language Advanced, Chinese Language, Culture and Society, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian Second Language, Italian, Japanese Second Language, Korean Second Language, Latin, Persian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese First Language, Vietnamese Second Langauge
- General Achievement Test (GAT) - 2019, 2020
To access Insight:
Insight VCE Educator portal
Username: Your five digit school code + teacher code (as per VASS) i.e. 01111AA
Please contact your school's VASS administrator if you are unsure of your school code or teacher code.
VCE Coordinators can be provided access to manage all VCE classes for your school.
firstname.lastname@example.org to be given access.
Please include the following information in your request:
- your full name
- your school
- your school code
- your teacher code (or initials if you don't have one)
Frequently Asked Questions (docx - 26.22kb)
Webinar Presentation 2020 (pptx - 1.27mb)
User guides for Government Schools
User guides for Non-government schools
If further support is required, please contact:
The Insight Assessment Platform (Insight) is an online assessment platform. A selection of 2019 VCE Written Examinations have been made available to students through Insight to assist with your revision and preparation for the VCE Examinations.
PDF versions of past examinations continue to be available to students.
To access Insight:
Insight Student Portal
Username: VCAA Student Number
Password: VCAA Student Number
Your VCAA Student Number is a unique code consisting of 8 digits and 1 letter.
If you are unsure of your VCAA Student Number, please contact your school.
Past examinations should be read in conjunction with the relevant
examination report. Examination reports provide advice for teachers and students in relation to examinations. Some examination reports for written examinations contain some answers.
User guide (docx - 452.63kb)
User guide (pdf - 407.56kb)
Please contact your teacher for further support.