Professional learning webinar: Explicit teaching of the Capabilities (F-10)
The VCAA recently hosted a professional learning webinar for teachers which provided an overview of what is involved in the explicit teaching of the Capabilities (Critical and Creative Thinking, Ethical Capability, Intercultural Capability and Personal and Social Capability). The webinar included:
- Introduction to the structure of the Capabilities
- Tips on explicit teaching of the Capabilities
- Using the learning areas to help progress and consolidate students' Capabilities learning
- Resources available to support explicit teaching of the Capabilities.
- A link to the webinar PowerPoint presentation can be found at the link below:
Introduction to the Teaching and Assessment of the Capabilities