Credit towards the VCE and VCAL


Students eligible to apply for credit towards the VCE include:

Credit will be granted only where students have completed a semester or a full year of study in one or more subjects. Partly completed subjects will not be considered for credit.

All applications for credit must be made via your school and be accompanied by copies (certified by the Principal) of Statements of Results or certificates. Original documents must not be submitted. All documents must be in English. An official translating service is available at Department of Immigration and Border Protection ( Credit granted will be reported by the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority on the Statement of Results.

Decisions on the amount of credit to be granted at Units 3 and 4 level will be made by the Authority.