We offer sessional employment opportunities such as examination assessment, NAPLAN marking and school assessment reviewing.
To find all other types of employment with us, visit
Victorian Government Careers.
Sessional employment opportunities
We advertise all sessional employment opportunities on the
Opportunities may include:
- examination assessment
- examination development panels
- school assessment reviewing
- NAPLAN marking.
The Sessional Staff Management System (SSMS) provides information about the range of VCAA sessional staff employment opportunities, training dates and payments.
- Lodge your first application on the SSMS.
- A username and password will be emailed to you.
- You need these details each time you login.
- You keep the same username and password each time you apply even if you have worked with us previously.
All updates and notifications from the SSMS are via email. Make sure your email address is kept up to date.
No late applications will be accepted.
Find out more on how to
become a member of an examination development panel.