Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In Skip to Content

Fees and charges

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) charge administration fees for a range of services. These fees apply to all students.

Overseas students who pay full fees must also pay tuition fees. For information on overseas student fees, visit DET - School fees.

Administration fees

Administration fees are for examinations, statements of marks or study scores, replacement certificates and other VCAA services. All fees and charges are GST-free unless indicated by an *.

* Including GST

Full-fee paying, overseas students who want to enrol in the VCE

You are considered an overseas students if you:

  • are not an Australian citizen
  • do not have permanent or temporary resident status
  • are not in a recognised overseas exchange program.

You also need an appropriate student visa from the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.

The VCE administration fee is dependent on the number and level of unit enrolments. Overseas students applying for VCE studies must indicate their status when completing their VCE student personal details form.

In addition to the VCE administration fee, overseas students studying at Victorian government schools on student visas are required to pay tuition fees.

The Department of Education, Employment and Training is responsible for the approval of enrolments in government schools and the collection of tuition fees.

For more information, visit DET - School fees.