Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In Skip to Content
2018 Plain English Speaking Award State Finalists

Your questions answered

How will VCAA assess my Senior Secondary overseas qualifications?

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority issues a Statement of Equivalent Qualification to people who have educational qualifications from overseas that are judged by the Authority to be equivalent to Year 10, 11 or Year 12 level. Information regarding equivalencies for years 11 and 12, and the form to request an assessment can be found on the Equivalent Qualification page. The VCAA assesses overseas qualifications on a case by case basis. To have your qualifications assessed, please complete the above form.